Education English | Speaking : Expressing Pleasure and Displeasure | There are some expressions to express pleasure and displeasure :
Saying you are pleased :
- I'm really delighted.
- I'm very pleased with it.
- It gives me great pleasure.
- I'm very pleased/delighted about..
- Oh, How marvellous !
- I'm delighted to hear that .
- I'm extremely displeased/unhappy.
- I've fed up with..
- ..Isn't very nice /pleasent
- I can't say I'm at all pleased.
- I can't say I'm at all pleased about...
- I must say I resent object to...
- This is extremely irritating