Education English | Procedure Text : How To Make Milk Shake Chocolate | Ingredients :
- 2 cups milk
- 4 cups vanilla/chocolate ice cream
- 4 tsp chocolate syrup
- 1 cup small ice cubes
- Whipped cram and cherry (optional)
- Pour in all the ingredients except the whipped cream and cherry in the blender. If you want a rich chocolate flavor you can use 2 parts of chocolate ice cream and 2 parts vanilla ice cream in the milkshake.
- Place the blender lid and blend slowly till all the ingredients have completely blended together
- Now increase the speed and blend until the consistency of the drink is thick. If you want it to be a little diluted, you can add more milk, and if you want it thicker you can add more ice cream
- What makes a chocolate milkshake more desirable is its presentation. Pour it into a tall, slender glass and top it with whipped cream and a cherry. Chocolate sprinkles can also be added for additional flavor. Sip on it with a straw and enjoy.